Lean ground meat gives you protein to start the day.
Adding lean meat to a salad will give it the body you crave for a filling breakfast. We used spiced lean ground organic turkey.
You can do the next step before hand (like the week-end or night before):
- Saute lean organic ground turkey meat in olive oil with taco seasoning until well cooked. Then drain and set aside.
- Steam or roast golden beets. Then cool, peel and set aside.
Build your breakfast plate like this:
- Start with a layer of spicy arugula and radicchio greens
- Place a generous portion of ground turkey in the center
- Layer avocado, orange and golden beet pieces around the outside
- Massage and finally chop a few kale leaves and scatter on top
Blend 1/3 cup vanilla Greek style yogurt and 1/3 cup enFuso Orange Guava Balsamic Vinegar for your sweet/creamy dressing to drizzle on top. (For less sweet using plain yogurt.)
Finish with a grind of fresh ground pepper, toss and eat!
This meal is so satisfying, you will want to save it for a morning when you have a few minutes to savor all of the flavors.