Roasted veggies and ethic spices in Thai noodles!
We applied 2018 foodie trends of roasted veggies and ethnic spices to make this hearty noodle salad.
- Brush broccolini with vindaloo curry dipping oil and place on baking sheet.
- Place cauliflower flourets and cremini mushroom quarters into a shallow baking dish and toss with enfuso vindaloo curry dipping oil.
- Roast veggies at 375 degrees until crispy and fork tender (broccolini about 15-20 mins and other about 20-25 mins)
- Prepare pad thai noodles per instructions (we used a brown rice version), rinse in cold water, drain.
- Layer veggies on noodles in a bowl.
- Top generously with chopped cashews and more drizzled vindaloo curry dipping oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional add a dollop of sour cream or plain yogurt.