A satisfying main dish with gluten free grains, greens, and protein.
1. Quinoa. Cook 1/2 cup per directions but use 1/2 water and 1/2 low salt veggie broth.
2. Roast Portobello. Remove stems and scrape the inside. Roast in 400 degree oven until fork tender (about 20 minutes).
3. Make filling:
- Caramelize some chopped onion in enfuso dill infused olive oil (chop the Portobello stems and add for extra flavor)
- Add a can of rinsed canellini white beans
- Add LOTS of chopped greens (spinach and/or arugula) and cook until wilted
- Remove from heat, and stir in the quinoa.
- Stir in finely grated Parmesan cheese (a little or a lot depending on your cheesy needs)
4. Stuff. Mound filling onto portobello and top with more Parmesan cheese
5. Bake. Return to 375 degree oven for 8-10 minutes until cheese is brown and bubbly.
With a spring mix salad on the side, you have a complete meal .
We love the dill and mushroom together!