Make avocado toast new again with roasted veggies.
WSJ claims that avocado toast is soooo 2017. So why not make it current by featuring the 2018 food trends of roasted veggies?
Cuz I'm not ready to give up my avocado toast!
- Brush heirloom tomato slices and asparagus with enfuso vindaloo curry dipping oil and roast in a 375 degree oven about 20 minutes.
- Brush artisan bread (I used a whole grain cranberry nut bread) with vindaloo curry dipping oil and toast until golden brown.
- Spread toast with mashed ripe creamy avocado.
- Top with your favorite fresh greens (I used broccoli sprouts and arugula).
- Layer on roasted tomato and asparagus.
- Drizzle with more vindaloo curry dipping oil.
- Optional - top with a dollop of chevre goat chees for extra richness.
Voila! What's old is now new.