At the Farmers' Markets, many of you have asked me to relay my recipe for this dressing. After repeating it about 100 times, I decided it would be much more efficient to just add it to this blog!
What you will need:
- 1 part cup enFuso Smoked Olive Oil
- 1 part enFuso Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 part enFuso Fig or Strawberry Balsamic
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Fresh ground pepper and salt to taste
I use any bowl or dish good for whisking. You simply combine all of the ingredients and whisk together. Then done! It is a basic vinaigrette but the smoke makes it taste earthy and very rich. It's so easy – I just make enough each night for my salad so it is always fresh.