In January I attended the Fancy Food Show in San Francisco. What a great event! But after about 5 aisles of unlimited sampling of exceptional toffee, chocolate covered anythings, condiments, cheeses, cured meets, olives, chips, candies... Whoa, I was starting to enter a serious food coma. I was craving something light and fresh so my attention was totally captured when I saw these:
So this blog shows one of my first instinctive recipes. Fresh, easy, and totally delicious on the very first try. I purchased my Miracle Noodles at my favorite local market, Sprouts. Each package is two servings so I purchased two packages of the angle hair variety. Two noodle salads for my hubby Jon and me to share.
What you will need:
- 1 package of Miracle Noodles, angel hair variety (prepared per instructions)
- Frozen white corn (we used an organic brand) rinsed and drained
- Canned garbonzo beans (we used an organic brand with no salt) rinsed and drained
- Colorful bell peppers (we used orange and red) sliced thin
- 1 green onion sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon of enFuso Chili Cilantro Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated Mexican style cheese (optional, but highly recommended!)
To make the salad, mix ingredients together, cut through with a butter knife and toss thoroughly, and voila! Time to eat!
If you want some added protein, add grilled chicken and you have a satisfying meal that is low calorie and full of healthy foods. One of my favorite go-to lunches!
You can find out more about Miracle Noodle at miraclenoodle.com.