Another all-star recipe from our friend Em at The Pig & Quill. Described as, "The crackiest salad, and for good reason. Buttery pecans. Chewy, sugar-flecked coconut. Crisp, salty fried onions, all lightly dressed with a sweet-tart balsamic vinaigrette? It’s a beautiful thing."
What you will need for the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons of enFuso Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of enFuso Pear Balsamic
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds, plus more for sprinkling
- Salt and pepper to taste
What you will need for the salad:
- 14 oz. brussel sprouts, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup dry roasted pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (or more!) canned fried onions
According to Em, "Whisk together dressing ingredients. In a large bowl, toss together brussies, carrot, coconut, and pecans. Combine with dressing. Top with fried onions and extra sesame seeds just before serving. Crack out."