Welcome to the enfuso side dish club
We Provide Side Dishes For Your Busy Life!
unique, healthy, fresh and delicious
No membership fee, no obligation! You just get new side dish options each week and order what you want!
Each week we'll make 2 side dishes for our local fans reflecting the best of the weekend farmer's market combined with other healthy ingredients.
Our goal ... to provide you sides you have always been looking for!
- Fresh fresh fresh! Our farmers pick on Saturday, we pick up on Sunday, and the food is in your dishes by Monday. We seek out fresh herbs, greens, veggies, tomatoes, etc., all vine ripened and bursting with color and flavor.
- We would not rush these through a food processor where they get bruised and unevenly ground up. Only hand chopping will do.
- We will combine ingredients in fun ways and try to change things up regularly to keep your palate interested and your meals exciting.
- We use ingredients that your body craves like whole and ancient grains, tree nuts and legumes for protein. Many of our sides would make a satisfying lunch on their own.
- We limit salt and watch the calories while adding lots of healthy ingredients.
- And of course, the dressing makes a difference. We use creative combinations of enfuso products for the “piece de resistance” onlyenfuso can create.
How to Order
We post our the dishes for the week on this website (usually by Wednesday) and send a newsletter to our mailing list Thursday evening.
As soon as the side dishes are posted, you can place your order here.
Production will be estimated based on orders received by Monday, but don't hesitate to contact us if you forgot to order as we often have a bit extra!
Convenient order pick up near by
- At Dance West studio: Tuesday morning at 10:30
- At the enfuso facility -- 4466 Cerritos Blvd., Los Alamitos, 90720: Tuesday and Wednesday from 11 am to 1:30 pm and from 3:30 pm to 6 pm
- At the Yee house - 11891 Reagan Street, Los Alamitos, 90720: Tuesday night 6:30 to 8:30
If you need to contact us for any reason, text Anne at 949-378-1800